Tuesday, June 24, 2008

24 June


today is a busy day i would say....left home at 730am! haven been going out so early for dunno how long already...


my team had a presentation at NUS. glad that everything went on smoothly,including my presentation. I was pretty nervous at first but i managed to calm down and get it over. but the youngsters at NUS really made me feel i'm like "older".


After the presentation we went to Singapore Poly FC6 for lunch! hoho....back to my lao di fang of 3 years. the chicken rice still taste the same!yum yum...


then we headed to Kallang leisurepark. we went for bowling...then followed by a movie - Zohan.


it was fun and all....
After which i went to meet my parents for dinner at parkway.my suayness kicks in...after a damage dinner of $80,i went to top up my cashcard-$20. then we went to Giant to do some grocery shopping. i accidentally kick into the wheels of the trolley and hurt my last nail. then my tummy aches so i went toilet...then i decide to browse for some dvds. Upon reaching the carpark, i realise my cash card is missing! WTF! i remember putting it at my back pocket of my jeans. i dunno how i lost it...cant be toilet coz i would have noticed it then.
Inside total value was close to $30. urgh...further damage! damn. i search everywhere and i juz cant find my cashcard! no choice, i went to purchase a new cashcard which looks damn ugly. cost me $5 juz to get the stupid cashcard! darn!
while i was trying hard to save up money, the other hand keeps losing it.eeeeeee....yucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home