Saturday, November 1, 2008

i've finally cleared all my assignments. all my students cleared their exams...hopefully they did well. so far feedbacks have been good.

today's a busy busy day.Met up with Iris for lunch at Sakae. discussed her wedding details then proceed to her new place to meet up with her hubby n the interior designer. then we went to balestier to choose the lightings. i decided to get some shopping done while the couple go get their appliances as i tot appliances should be quite "standard". lolz.but i was wrong. My super blur cocked fren have weird taste which differs from me and her hubby. Her hubby called and said tat he regretted not having me there. lolz...damn funny la. after tat met up with them again with the "brothers" to do a briefing. Then the guys went for their bachelors nite while the 2 of us went for chat.

I bought quite a lot of stuff actually...spent like almost 300+ already. But shiok. i need retail therapy after the busy period for past few months.

i was at PS doing some shopping and upon leaving to the carpark,i met "beany" with a gal. tis feeling juz sux. of all place, i met them in the lift. tat few moments of awkwardness. the few moments of pretendence (of nt knowing each other). it juz sucks!

anyway it's over. but a thought came to me, or rather it had been going on in my mind...am i able to face the reality if one day *** announce abt his wedding. i seriously dun tink i can accept it.....

alrite time to slp n stop tinking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home