Thursday, June 26, 2008

great day

Today seemed a nice day for me. Everything went on quite well
woke up early tis morning...guess i am used to getting up at 8+ nowadays ever since tat stupid incident last 2 weeks. Anyway,was slacking at home and supposed to meet zw for lunch but kena aeroplane til late afternn. So i slacked at home. Decide to browse for some job openings and sent over a mail. Within 30 mins i received a call and was offered an interview. Hmm...now having dilema coz i dunno if i can retain my insurance side at the same time. My plan is to find another job for the next few months to cover abit of my loss. Anyway, heck...juz go and give it a try. Hopefully the remuneration will be good. If i could get a 5-10k i would leave after 2 mths and go back to concentrate on my insurance side. Yet i am thinking on the other hand,if i worked extra hard i would have earned this amount at the insurance side too. But i'm so down to do sales right now. But then again,i have a closing appointment tomorrow!! woohoo...somemore it's a super cold client. haha...my first expat to be honest.
Went for a car wash finally and pumped expensive petrol then picked up zw. We went to parkway parade. Indeed a happy day coz i was complaining on the damage on my previous blog of my cashcard. Guess wad? I received a call from UOB Parkway saying that my cashcard was retain by the ATM. hoho...i forgot to take after topping it up. Actually i dun understand y they must issue the receipt before the cashcard comes out. It should be reversed rite?? Lucky for me no one was behind the queue for that ATM. And when i reached parkway UOB it's off their closing hours but luckily they let me in to take my cashcard! Damaged reduced.
Went Yakun to talk rubbish and serious business with zw. after that head to office to prepare for my documents for tmr appt.
Went for rehearsal at TECC. After tat went to pick my cousin and head to airport to fetch my aunty. At the airport we had this:
The last time i had was with Brenda....her favourite. sent my aunt back and home sweet home.
yea another happy moment : my air con fixed! yuppie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home