Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my legs are aching...my back shoulders too... i guess age's really catching up. After these 3 days at the NUS bazaar and tuitions i am so freaking tired! not mentally but physically. i need a good foot reflexology badly.kinda miss the one in Taipei though it was freaking pain.

Got to meet new friends at the NUS bazaar. and of coz some "old" frenz like Jay from Emitasia and guess wad? i say Jiwei! i actually saw him and find him familiar since the first day.But it really didn't cross my mind that it would be him.thought it was someone who juz kinda look alike...until today,he called me and "verified" our identities. wad a small world.

talk about small world,i applied for credit card from Citi and i tink they misplaced my income taz assessment and a lady called me to follow up on that.her name was Kareen. as she was hanging up,i suddenly strike a conversation and asked her if she was from my Sec sch. and she said YES! OMG! i neber get to talk to her in sec sch coz we were of different lengths as in i was the "white" while she was the "black". I was the prefect and she belonged to the "black" group which always kena from the prefects and discipline group. She was a big bully in sch...hoho... to tink the world is so small!

after today's work i went to Hougang Mall to have dinner with my cousin and also look for printer. I have been sourcing around for printer these days and i kinda of deciding between the Canon or HP one. similar functions. Canon - $299. HP- $279. so today i went to have the final look. i stepped to Harvey and they only had the Canon one which i also kinda preferred over the HP. so i decided to go to Challenger to see if the price is more attractive. The trip to Challenger was irritating! all becoz of the stupid salesstaff! true indeed i was there on Monday to take a look. So he approached me and said that he saw me 2 days ago. (he wasnt the one who served me then. but as salesperson he prob think i am coming back to do the purchase). He STRONGLY recommended the HP one. and i voiced out that i wan to see the price for the Canon one. He kept recommending the HP one in a not so ethical way by saying the Canon one nt as gd and such. but the specs is the SAME! the worst that he did was when i said i still prefer the Canon one, he gave me a look. the irritating look that says :"huh? Canon no gd still take"

WTF! i guess customer have their rights and choices rite? i told him straight that Canon in Challenger only 1 year warranty. HP promotion tats y gt 2 years warranty. Since same price as Harvey,i shall go Harvey to but the Canon one coz they give 2 yr warranty. Also if i decide to get the HP one i shall order online instead of buying at Challenger! and i walked off. never seen a salesperson like this. I will definitely go back and irritate him!

becoz of him i lost the mood to get the printer also....heck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home