Monday, November 3, 2008

My Sunday was just spent away just like that....I'm tired. Yet when i tink back, i did nutting much today.

Yesterday went to teach at JPS,then met up wif airen for lunch at Minoru. After that i went to Causewaypoint to look for the "gun" for Iris wedding. then proceeded for the performance at MarsilingCC.

Met up wif adelyn n erzi for a drink at the Rail Mall. had Redwine at the Denise. I'm not much of a red wine drinker and i always felt sleepy after it. lolz. reached hme abt 2+ and showered. Was so tired but then gotta wait for my hair to dry up.

Woke up at 11 and went to help my parents run some errands. then went to Parkway wif my mum n baby. wanted to go for foot massage but was really tired. But yet, i dun feel like slping. Tis sucks.... Alot of thoughts going through my mind.

I guess i really need to fill up my time.Everytime when i finally get to rest, i will think of nonsensical stuff. It ain't healthy at all....maybe i should be more "hiong" and just do wadever i want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home