Saturday, August 30, 2008

i woke up today (29 aug)feeling very down. i had a sad dream...i dreamt that for some reason i would be migrating to UK. and the feeling of leaving my friends and family just felt so yucky. and of coz the worse part was when i saw U in my dreams.i couldnt control myself and cried and cried. i didn't wana let you go. somehow u knew it....and came the perfect kiss....

then i woke up. wtf.

anyway, after i settled my "feelings", i felt much better. in fact i was smiling to myself as i went for my appt. lolz

silly dream.

anyway,i've been really busy....i meant really really busy.i dunno when but i seemed to hurt my knee. cant really squat. went to the foot reflex on last thurs but it only seem to help jus a slight bit. sooo looking forward to sunday to go wif airen for the foot spa n massage....woohoo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home