Friday, November 28, 2008

i was 26 on 26. yup.. another year older. celebrated on the 25th night with a group of wonderful friends.though it turned out a bit chaotic i still enjoyed myself. i let go of who i am.

deep down i felt upset too. but then i gained more i realised. I realised how my friends loved me. even my bro, HQ. thanks bro. i am really touched when u called. i went out with adele and she mentioned to me on treating me a meal. i am really touched. brother, thank u!

i was upset. the feeling to go thru a meal which is supposed to be happy,and yet i had to suppress all my feelings, thinking it was just nutting. u know wad? it's the worse meal of my life. Yes i lied. i wasn't going to jurong for classes. i merely wanted to celebrate with you. but i couldnt hold on any longer. i picked the place where u brought me to once. short meal. yet the most bland meal i ever had. i don't hate u for forgetting. but i do hate myself for being like this.

*transferred to private blog*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home