Thursday, May 7, 2009

it seemed to some tat i "neglected" my blog...but then,it's not tat i am not blogging...jus tat i am lost for words...lotsa thoughts in my mind yet some things ain't to be mentioned. some feelings hard to describe. some thoughts just for myself....

well, some updates...went to watch SEASONS wif jianjia on 23 april.First time to a musical play.And i love it!
Some moments isn't made to last...

And as intuition told me,it happened. grandpa passed away on 24th april. my mum & I were just 3 minutes late...well at least as mentioned on my previous post,he didn't suffer much pain before he departed. Thanks to all the friends who came to the wake and contributed.

It's come to May once again. I hate Mays. it's always a sad month for me...the kind of pain which no one could understand.

I am redirecting my life..yes once again....I wanna be successful. I wanna do meaningful stuffs. I wanna travel around. Definition of success differs from one another. For me, it's no longer monetary primarily. But what i can do for others. I've fallen down times and again...so it's ok. What's more important is to stand up once again and walk through the journey to my dreams...it's a lonely journey but it's ok. It's alright.


Today's lesson : No point deceiving to ownself. Be honest to my feelings and follow my heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home