Sunday, January 25, 2009

Its Chinese New Year!!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

been freaking busy and tired! busy with work, meeting clients, rushing here and there for my students' performances, own performances, rehearsals for my overseas performances... and in the end, i give up on doing a good spring cleaning of my room. My study table is still a big mess!suan le ba....

I did my hair rebonding this morning...spent like 5 hrs in the saloon...luckily i went early at 830 am!!!wanted to go do my usual last minute shopping but by the time i am done with my hair, pumping petrol, washing my car it's like 3 plus already. I was really tired and hungry. Last night CC,J,JM,BT came over for MJ. I guess i lost the stamina to stay up late already or was I really tired? we started the game at 8pm and ended at almost 5am. i really cant tahan already...need more "training" lolzz...

Wanted to blog about my secondary schoolmate but didnt have the time... I woke up on Monday 12 Jan and i on my computer...which is unusual as i dont have the time to go online in the morning. I'm nt a morning person..so i would slack on my bed til it's the "time" to bath and off i go...but perhaps God wanna tell me about the news about Kaiyan...he passed on . I was shocked as i got to know the news thru facebook invitation to the wake. I got to know him since sec 1 as we take Higher Chinese lessons together with another 5 friends. the 7 of us would travel from Tampines to AMK for our lessons. He was in the CO too. he's known as "the only guy in pipa group". He's also in the AVA club which my prefect group would always work hand in hand with them. we lost contact after graduation...but i met him on the street one day few years back and from then we kept in touch thru SMS. he never fails to remember my birthday...now that he's gone,i do hope he find his peace. hopefully he would meet my godfather there too.

The loss of my godfather and Kaiyan made me realise alot of things. Most importantly, i learnt how to appreciate and cherish my friends and family better. never know wad would happen the next day. So remember, when i call u all out for a kopi or meal, dun reject me ah...I'll try to blog as often as i can so that i can always roll back to memories... I would pen down my thoughts in a diary too to leave messages to my closer ones....

alrite,back to the festive mood...we had a wonderful reunion meal... steamboat with alot of yummy ingredients....i bought the live prawns...super fresh and slurp. Mum cooked pepper crab and my favourite once in a year- Dong Gu Fa Cai(mushroom). I opened up the Abalone ...haha...yum yum...

Many activities lining up for the next few days and weeks...Usual visiting on the 1st day of CNY. would try to "clear" the visiting of my families on this day. 2nd day would be with my friends' house visiting.would go our first station at uncle suqing place and we'll plan from there whose house to go to... 3rd day to Friday would be work as usual and rehearsals. Friday having performance at Raffles with the President Nathan as the GOH. then Sat going colleague;s and boss house...Sunday still planning...should be Louis's place and gathering wif the gang.and very soon i would be flying off to taiwan!!! sooo looking forward to it...

i went to Moon ladder wif KO. Nice chat. hope u remember what u said...

i'm waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home