Thursday, January 15, 2009

Half a month of 2009 is gone! how time really pass....

the start of the year wasnt a pleasant one i would say. on 1st Jan, Dad was hospitalised due to a bad cut on his finger. and it's still not fully recovered. kinda gross though and i don't even dare to take a glance at it. Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise. it could be worse...

6 Jan 2009 was my cousin's wedding. Congrats to Ah yan and i really wish both herself and her husband will have a blissful marriage. On the wedding, i got to meet my elder cousin Ah Ying whom i have not met for years...glad that she's doing fine.

My godfather passed on on 7 January 530am.it was quite a sudden one. From the moment he was hospitalised, i had a bad feeling. i delayed til after Ah yan wedding before i visit him at the hospital. It was worse than i expected to be. the reason for my delay was becoz i dun wanna 'clash" with my cousin's wedding. After visiting him, my parents and I went back home. i dozed off while watching TV and forgot to take off my lens. But wad woke me up was a loud long buzzing sound in my ears. I took a look at my HP. time 5.36 am. then The phone rang. my godmother called to announce the bad news. After which we were all busy preparing for the wake til Sunday 10 feb.

It was "interesting" to find out so much more about my godfather from my sister and brother which we were distanced for few years. In fact, my godfather's death taught me many lessons though we may not be really really close.many lessons about life which is so simple yet many may somehow take it lightly or for granted. one very simple example is Whenever a friend or someone asks you out for a meal or just a cup of coffee, be open to it. u'll never know when's the very last meal or outing with someone would be. for this, i regret not fulfiling my promise.


Been trying to settle down my timetable n such. Till now it's still quite a mess. with performances coming up n festive seasons around the corner. hopefully it will get through soon.

I'll be going Taiwan in feb. 12feb to 20 feb. be going to taichung, yilan and taipei. would be going with my troupe and stacey would come over to meet me on the 16 th in Taipei. feeling broke.shucks. time to RUN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home