Sunday, December 21, 2008

been sometime i blogged...been preparing myself for the Newyear.setting my mind right for the New Year. doing my planning and goals.too many things that i wanna do. and i'm kinda confused on wad i want. still sorting my thoughts but i believe i will achieve wad i wan next year. juz wanna be busy and at the same time enjoy myself!

Recently I keep thinking that life's short.and that we should really slow down our pace at times. You'll never know wads gonna happen next.

Went shopping at orchard yesterday. i parked my car at centrepoint and walked to paragon,fareast, isetan @ shaw towers, Ck tangs, Wisma, Taka. woohoo...it was indeed tiring! i wonder how i walked home from Orchard road to my place with Walter last time.Went wif stacey n flora. We went in a few boutiques...and without fail i would walk into my Burberry boutiques whenever i see it! lolz... i have a few things to get in mind like a document bag for my work, watch, clothes etc. my priority is to get a bag. i dunno when i would splurge on myself on a branded bag. i somehow couldn't do it straight away. very contradicting, i felt i aint brand conscious, but i would want something good quality which somehow would link to the brand.

Last year i bought 2 ralph polo tee, though i was dying to get the burberry's one. it was too expensive to get the burberry's. but wa la!!! there's a sale at the taka outlet!!! i bought 1 polo tee from there....

back to my bag issue, i guess i would get the CK one and perhaps i could get another nice minibag rather than get the Burberry one. any sponsors???? lolz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home