Sunday, September 7, 2008

had a relaxing sunday. woke up at 9 and washed up. watched one of my favourite show - doraemon. lolz. after tat went to an assignment followed by an appt. came back home abt 2 plus. had a nice lunch (too bad no pic). my parents and I went to the food fair at Suntec. I bought the Korean rice cake and my mum cooked it. yummy yummy....it tasted like the Chinese rice cake.just tat it's of different shape and more QQ.
talking about the food fair, i think this year aint as great. perhaps the stalls there are more or less the same as the previous fair. the crowd aint much too. but i was pretty interested in the mulberry jam which can be used to add in beverages. they demonstrated the different ways to make the beverages which is said to help lower cholestrol,better sleep, better circulation blah blah blah blah.....i had a taste and found it quite nice. i didnt buy on the spot....but after i went back home,i felt my digestion gets better. i shit damn lot...haha...(i know its beri er xin)

i sent my parents to CHIJMES in the evening to attend my cousin or aunt's wedding. i seriously dunno how she is related to me. i tink it's my aunt's wedding coz it's my dad's aunt's daughter. meaning it's my dad's cousin. so weird rite? i didn't want to attend coz i'll get the same questions every time. apparently my dad's side relatives (in fact the gals) seemed to get married to nonSingaporean. one cousin to a Jewish. another aunt to Aussie. another to caucasian. maybe i'll get attached to some Bangla...haha...scare the whole shit to my relatives...hoho.... after dropping off them, i went to Suntec to get the Mulberry jam. damage done - $70 for 5kg.

hopefully it will have good effects. will recommend to you guys if it works!

below's the photo that my colleagues and I went to Miss Clarity at Katong.nice to see my "long ma" there..haha...she's the boss of the cafe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The married man, John

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

slurping up from the plate.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
licking the plate...eewww...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
secretary and ah John
Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingdunno what stunt she doing....
Forgot to take the food pics....after dinner we went to Bliss Cafe since all of them haven been there...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The boss and secretary...1st shot...and yvonne complaint about nt getting ready...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2nd shot...i forgot what's the phrase tat i said....but it was funny la....u see my boss expression...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3rd shot....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me and Wilson...1st take

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2nd shot...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the busy secretary...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the BIG lychee magarita

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
wilson and yvonne

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mrs yeo came and join us.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the happy people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home