Monday, September 29, 2008

Yesterday morning went to give tuition til about 2. then headed to Heartland to shop around and get cupwalker....tsktsk...after which i went over to my aunt's place for MJ. woohoo....won $55.

also watched the F1 race there...impressive. in my opinion, to have the race set up in Singapore post a great challenger for the racers. Considering the width and angles of the roads in additional to the "smoothness" of our roads. Anyway, it was a great pity for Massa on the incident. It was such a freaking stupid mistake on the misleading "greenlight " signal.

reached home about 10+pm. watched shows til 1 plus. seemed like i have gotten used to sleeping earlier and getting up early also. hmm....wonder if it's better...haha...I'm hoping the next few weeks would pass soon....all my students gonna have their exams. big big headache...3 more weeks and it would be over...lol... then i can really take a good break. hoho...

I've taken up another school's percussion team which pays good. =) i guess i need to sit down and start my 2009 plans to balance my insurance and teachings. stress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home